Thread: As a parent...
View Single Post
Old 23.04.2008, 19:48
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 1,282 Times in 688 Posts
Crumbs has a reputation beyond reputeCrumbs has a reputation beyond reputeCrumbs has a reputation beyond reputeCrumbs has a reputation beyond reputeCrumbs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: As a parent...

We have 2 boys and a baby girl. The one difference in our experience so far between genders is that the boys were definitely more technology and toy oriented as babies/toddlers, whereas Baby Girl loves people and faces.
After 9 1/2 years of limited colours in boys clothes, playing with boys' toys, reading boys' books etc etc etc, a whole new world has opened up for me in having a little girl too. And I very much look forward to pinks/lilacs/dolls/fairy stories/princesses etc. - or perhaps she'll be a tom-boy - who knows?
Whatever, I think you grow into what you are "given" and you'll find it's right for you whatever the gender and whatever the character.

I'd like to add that I never missed having a girl. We've always had great fun with the boys and would have been very happy with another boy if that's what was meant to be.

Last edited by Crumbs; 23.04.2008 at 19:51. Reason: added last remarks