View Single Post
Old 22.05.2014, 18:38
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 12 Times in 9 Posts
Brooks85 has an excellent reputationBrooks85 has an excellent reputationBrooks85 has an excellent reputationBrooks85 has an excellent reputation
Re: Coop Supercard (MasterCard) problems

I've had problems with them as well. They just lose your business since of course, you just switch to an alternate card. Not very business smart that's for sure. In my case, they blocked the card since apparently it was used somewhere, long ago, that had their database compromised. Instead of just sending me new cards, I had to call them and ask why the card wasn't working anymore. That delayed everything at least a month since I never have time to call during the day when they are open. Then, after I called, they supposedly sent the new cards. Waited another month or so and called again when they didn't arrive. Turns out they had sent them to my address from 2 years ago. What idiots....in the end I didn't use their card for several months. Their loss...

Meanwhile my credit card from the US has 5x the limit and "costs" me about negative 100 dollars per year (automatic cash back directly credited). Also includes many many more benefits.

Dan