View Single Post
Old 12.06.2014, 00:44
RIP

Groaned at 10 Times in 8 Posts
Markarina has an excellent reputationMarkarina has an excellent reputationMarkarina has an excellent reputationMarkarina has an excellent reputation
Re: doomed Sony KD-55X9005B :(

I suspect the price increase is more to do with the fact that the world cup is about to start than dodgy dealing, an event like the world cup probably causes a spike in sales so they put up prices to take that into account.

It could also be something as simple as they got a new delivery and the exchange rate changed.

As for delivery, was it their delivery men or a third party courier, and did you pay for delivery and installation or just delivery?? If you just paid for delivery then I'm pretty sure somewhere in the small print it will say delivery is to the front door and if that is a communal front door then they unfortunately they fulfilled their commitment, yes it would seem to be a bit unfair that they expected your wife carrying your child to lug a big TV by herself, I have a sneaking suspicion that the same would hold true with any company.
This user would like to thank Markarina for this useful post: