View Single Post
Old 01.05.2008, 11:33
Forum Legend

Groaned at 124 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 6,536 Times in 3,623 Posts
jacek has a reputation beyond reputejacek has a reputation beyond reputejacek has a reputation beyond reputejacek has a reputation beyond reputejacek has a reputation beyond reputejacek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Non-EU Permits - a few bullet points.

Hi, My girlfriend arrived 3 weeks ago and was granted three month multiple entry visa from non EU country. She is talented sport instructor (tennis) and would like to explore opportunities for temporary/permanent employment.

I read somewhere on the forum that sports people undergo B permit category. I have been staying in Switzerland for past 4 months on B permit and after probation period I was offered the permanent position in industry.

We would like to stay here for at least one year and she is also motivated to work in her profession legally.

We have discovered that there is quite a demand for good tennis instructors. We joined the local club and judging by the performance level here it is even more favourable for her as also she was ATP ranked in the past and she posseses a good resume.

We would like to get basic information, considering the fact that she is in Switzerland on tourist visa at the moment, what would be the best way to try to get for her some type of work permit to get started.

Would you advise us to go directly to the cantonal immigration office? We stay close to Baden and the nearest as far as I am concerned is in Aarau.

We would appreciate any input in this matter