View Single Post
Old 23.06.2014, 19:59
hkljl hkljl is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hkljl has no particular reputation at present
View Post

Is your student residence permit for Amsterdam still valid after you finished your study in August, as you're no longer student at that point? I suggest you contact your school's admission department to ask about this, both the current one in Amsterdam and in Switzerland. Usually they are well inform about the visa procedures and special cases regarding study visa.
Hi vvn_riessa,

I am trying to get in ZHAW. I will be student at the point that I apply the visa the fact that the entire course will be finished in 2017 but I'd like to 'transfer'.
I've already contacted ZHAW but they do not have any other way to get me the admission faster than that

View Post
Which university in Switzerland are you thinking of attending? Because as far as I know, Bachelor courses aren't taught in anything other than German, French or Italian. Most Masters courses are taught in English, but not the Bachelor ones. There's more about studying in Switzerland here:
Hi Medea,

I'm planning to go to ZHAW which is not exactly uni but uni of applied science.

They have a course which is taught in English.

Do you have any idea about my question?


Last edited by 3Wishes; 23.06.2014 at 20:09. Reason: merging successive posts
Reply With Quote