View Single Post
Old 24.06.2014, 20:35
Forum Legend

Groaned at 502 Times in 402 Posts
Thanked 22,833 Times in 9,244 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's your EF pet hate?

Quote:
View Post
I probably go against the grain, as many people have said the search function thing (which I had noticed already that it seems to irk a lot of people); well if I did have a hate/peeve about here it would probably be that this is not welcomed here!

Since joining here I am starting to use the function so not to piss anyone off, but it's not always that helpful for me and I'd kind of prefer to ask my own question anyway you know... Old threads may be out of date and tbh sometimes it's just nicer for replies to have a personal touch I for one don't mind repeating myself... I don't really get what the big deal is....

*runs away and takes cover*
I agree with this.

If people don't want to answer then don't as no one's asking them too.

Has the Local complained about too much Bandwidth being used?

My pet peeve is that quite often, people do reply to these threads with out-of-date, inaccurate or just plain wrong information so even if you search, you'll probably get incorrect info anyway and when a thread is several pages long, finding the correct answer among the fluff is almost impossible.
The following 5 users would like to thank Tom1234 for this useful post: