View Single Post
Old 07.07.2014, 19:19
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
frankieboy has earned some respectfrankieboy has earned some respect
Re: Renewel of permit denied - what now?

Quote:
View Post
Sorry, but something's off here. Is there something else to the story? Denying a C permit is one thing - that is sort of understandable and even if it weren't, there's no general entitlement to a C, so it may be denied for a variety of reasons. But withdrawing a B permit, from an EU/EFTA citizen who has sufficient fundings to support herself (even if through you), who lives with a Swiss and has been working here for five years, and then even adding that a "marriage would be suspicious" - that is all more than just a little odd.

If there's really nothing else that you're just not telling us (or she's not telling you?), then I would recommend to inquire further with the migration office (the federal one) as to why this happened etc.
I swear there is nothing else. Even in their letter they only relied on the article where it says that you're not allowed to take help from the state and blah blah...which obviously i knew, that's why i never told her to go to the RAV or claim social help...I just didn't know she wasn't allowed to claim Prämienverbilligung...so, I sent the appeal letter to the office today and really hope that they re-consider all this. I'm devastated otherwise.
This user would like to thank frankieboy for this useful post: