View Single Post
Old 09.09.2014, 09:00
lemonpledge lemonpledge is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Zürich
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
lemonpledge has no particular reputation at present
Re: EU Member with Swiss Partner (not married) Residence Permit


We had to apply for a different permit because he received the "Aufenthaltsbewilligung B - ohne Erwerbstätigkeit" (without gainful employment but with the right to work) valid for 5 years which is the residence permit.

Once he's found a job they change your residence permit with the note that you are in gainful employment. Depending on whether the contract is limited or quotas have been reached you will receive an L or B permit.

Hope this made it clearer.
Reply With Quote