View Single Post
Old 12.05.2008, 13:00
Forum Legend

Groaned at 91 Times in 69 Posts
Thanked 1,777 Times in 963 Posts
flow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunday Afternoon Five-a-Side Football, Zurich

i dont mind the exact numbers and go with everything that keeps me/us playing more often with less stop-n-go. im a bit of a team player, so that 4-5 stick together and its not that every now and then these teams break apart because 1 or 2 play in another set up.

the best for me would be 16 so we have 4 teams of 4 players and we could do a propper tournament like game.

what i never understood is, why e.g. a team of 6 players send 4 on the pitch and substitutes players, like... lets say after 5 ball possesions or the scorer of a goal goes off and so on? would it make easier instead that 3 "leftovers" have to look to fill their team to have a 5er together. then this "who hasnt played yet?" would be over.

fazit: to have limited slots up to a certain number of players would be an improvement. lets do it.