View Single Post
Old 25.09.2014, 00:04
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
moggy has a reputation beyond reputemoggy has a reputation beyond reputemoggy has a reputation beyond reputemoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Career change is it feasible?

Quote:
View Post
Good Morning all,
I currently hold a bachelors in business information technology and would like to move into teaching. Been researching and found Ph zurich it seems they do offer teaching courses however I'm not sure if it's in English or german

And that's what brought me here, any experience/ tips on how to go about it here in switzerland? Are there universities that provide such programs in English? If so, would I need to start from scratch or will they take my current bachelors in consideration? I would really appreciate your insights or comments on this matter.
Suggest you write to them with your qualifications/CV and ask then if they require more, & request them to help you solve any issue to work for them.

Maybe I am wrong but believe for Phd English level might be very acceptable, but they would require some level of German for inter personnel.

all good wishes & good luck, do anticipate luck for your

Last edited by moggy; 25.09.2014 at 00:07. Reason: ps: meant to say, ask if any language they reccommend
The following 2 users would like to thank moggy for this useful post: