View Single Post
Old 03.10.2014, 21:31
Forum Legend

Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 5,218 Times in 2,545 Posts
Deep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When you have been everywhere nice you need some spice.

Having travelled pretty extensively around Switzerland, I don't think that there is anywhere that I wouldn't recommend.

Down at the bottom of the list would be St Moritz and Davos as they are so elitist. The scenery around them, however, is great.

Basel didn't initially make a good impression on me but having explored it more it is really nice. It is only the industrial look with all the pharmaceutical works that lets it down.

The only other place that left me with any negative feelings was Geneva. That is probably unfair as there was a lot of roadworks going on at the time. There was a lot of traffic though. Most of what I saw in my brief visit was really good though