View Single Post
Old 15.10.2014, 12:40
Forum Legend

Groaned at 90 Times in 68 Posts
Thanked 1,667 Times in 914 Posts
flow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: where to look for jobs with no job qualifications

Quote:
View Post
flow23, I would say, come on over and we will help you find work, especially since you are willing to give anything a go. My husband is an orchard manager and if he can't give you a job, then he will know somebody that can. Simple.
But I know Switzerland is different and is a whole different kettle of fish, but it was worth me trying and just giving it a go and in my opinion it was worth it. I have met some really nice people here that have extended their hand and have offered help in some way shape or form, how wonderful is that!?
i did not read that you have family here, have your network setup. thats a fully different picture then.
still i had a chuckle when i read something about "...competition regulating the market and prices..." if there was a competition, for sure! just this morning there was an article in the papers that the govt might step in to regulate that busses could get in the way of trains/sbb being first choice of public transport and bring its no.1 position out of balance etc. plus try to get some info about EU/CH protectionism... its far away from an open market (yet). good luck.