View Single Post
Old 15.05.2008, 17:17
Forum Legend

Groaned at 54 Times in 35 Posts
Thanked 2,386 Times in 1,207 Posts
Eire has a reputation beyond reputeEire has a reputation beyond reputeEire has a reputation beyond reputeEire has a reputation beyond reputeEire has a reputation beyond reputeEire has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mountain Bike Meet 13th May 2008 [Uetliberg]

Quote:
View Post
I summoned up some pedalling power last night and did the circuit. Recent distribution of loose gravel on one section on the top third of the downhill (right turn, steep downhill with gravel, sharp left) Wasn't expecting that little surprise!
Yea, I was up there last night too. There is a gravel free line to the right on that section. I nearly missed it on Tuesday night, but was prepared for it last night.

What caught me out last week was they added two switchbacks to a section of trail that was straight on Tuesday evening. So Wednesday evening I come along confident that the trail is still straight at that point carrying a little speed... and suddenly realise the trail isn't straight anymore!!! Sharp left wheels struggling for grip... too late to get a foot out... Sharp right.... oh sh!t theres a small drop before turning sharp left again back onto the old trail. Just about held it together... but it was interesting for a second!

This week they even added some small steps there to make it more "interesting"

Interested in skiing, Snowboarding or Mountain Biking in Switzerland? Information in English available
here.