View Single Post
Old 13.11.2014, 05:05

Groaned at 18 Times in 12 Posts
OfficeGirl has earned some respectOfficeGirl has earned some respect
Re: London vs Zurich

Guys you have not read my posts. I came out here for a man. A born and bred Asian man. Izabella please do not include me in all your stereotypical bullshit about career women. You object to my so called stereotypes about Asians yet are guilty of the same. Yes I could have been pretty senior in my career now had it not been for messed up Asian culture. I compromised for nothing. So please don't feed me this rubbish about learning from Thai women. As a result of the way I see Asians conduct themselves both in their day to day life and on an international level I myself have adopted the Asian mindset. I believe in treating them exactly the same way I'm treated in their countries and I don't see how that's racist. And unless the rest of you wake up you can expect to slide into poverty in Europe the way brain washed people like you think.

Regarding my earlier post citing Thailand, you look at the GDP of Thailand it's on a par with Taiwan and the Netherlands. The problem is that you guys are just out of date. I agree with Trevarus that you all seem to be living in the 1960s. I see transactions involving assets around Asia and the world everyday. You guys are just plain ignorant of what the world really looks like.

Last edited by OfficeGirl; 13.11.2014 at 05:50.