View Single Post
Old 13.11.2014, 07:33
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 3,079 Times in 966 Posts
litespeed has a reputation beyond reputelitespeed has a reputation beyond reputelitespeed has a reputation beyond reputelitespeed has a reputation beyond reputelitespeed has a reputation beyond reputelitespeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: London vs Zurich

Quote:
View Post
Yeah you don't know me. My last (English Caucasian) boyfriend who left me earlier this year said the following to me: we have different goals. I'm very ambitious and you're not as ambitious as me so I don't think we're compatible. You're too sweet and laugh at my jokes too much without contributing. I'm not ready for a serious relationship and want to be free to enjoy Singapore."

So honestly Trevarus and Izabella f*** off.
I think your last sentiment was uncalled for, especially as Izabela was genuinely offering sincere advice. But seeing we've dropped the diplomacy, I'll translate what this boyfriend of yours said as direct I can:

Quote:
" I was happy sleeping with you without commitment. Now you want commitment, I'd rather move on to the next girl and the next girl until I reach about the age of 40..."
I'll give you a real insider pro tip: Stick to a "5 date rule". The additional 2 dates will separate the guys who are really serious from those who just want to f**k you. This will work pretty much universally in SIN, ZRH or LDN.
The following 6 users would like to thank litespeed for this useful post: