View Single Post
Old 13.11.2014, 09:20
Forum Legend

Groaned at 344 Times in 280 Posts
Thanked 15,481 Times in 7,936 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: London vs Zurich

Quote:
View Post
Yeah you don't know me. My last (English Caucasian) boyfriend who left me earlier this year said the following to me: we have different goals. I'm very ambitious and you're not as ambitious as me so I don't think we're compatible. You're too sweet and laugh at my jokes too much without contributing. I'm not ready for a serious relationship and want to be free to enjoy Singapore."
You should have dumped him first!

I take it you've been badly hurt in the last few years, but please, for your own sake, don't become a bitter, undatable woman.
My guess is you were attracted to the wrong type of men, at least "wrong" for you and that had nothing to do with their culture. It's up to you to see if there's any pattern you follow when choosing a certain man and if that pattern inevitably leads you to the same results i.e.- broken relationships.
Anyhow, racism is the last resort for terribly unhappy-with-their-life people, you don't want to become like that, do you? And frankly, coming here for advice, or any other online forum as a matter of fact, when you're broken-hearted and depressed it's not the best idea IMHO.
Take a decision, move to Zürich or London and try to connect with normal guys, not the overly ambitious, or the not-interested-in-a-serious-relation, or the mommy's boy, or goodness know what.
You're still young, you have plenty of time to experiment. 34 years of age is young, for God's sake.
The following 3 users would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: