View Single Post
Old 16.12.2014, 14:51
Forum Legend

Groaned at 280 Times in 231 Posts
Thanked 19,403 Times in 7,402 Posts
dodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Research on experiences of employees contracted via Kelly Services at Novartis.

Quote:
View Post
Why, those of us that have NEVER been involved in the companies in question, feel such need to know `the truth`. I assume that anyone who sends a PM will be supplied with more details and can then decide for themselves if they wish to participate further.
If we are not involved - what`s the point in getting into a frenzy about it? . . . let it go.
1) Anyone who PMs is effectively saying "I work for Kelly for Novartis" information which the OP may use for other purposes. For example, the OP may represent an alternative supplier to Novartis of temporary staff

2) The OP is requesting assistance of a small subset of people but the purpose is kept hidden. The question that is then raise is "Why such a small subset?". Why the focus on a single supplier/client relationship.

3) Some members may not have thought to raise doubts about the validity of such a request - the forum as a whole has attempts to encourage the OP to be more open.

The flipside of that is that had the OP asked the question: For my PHD I am studying "The impact of outsourcing of services by multinationals", and would like speak with people from all sides who have had experience of this, they would have likely got a lot more positive feedback