View Single Post
Old 16.12.2014, 21:37
Forum Legend

Groaned at 101 Times in 92 Posts
Thanked 9,106 Times in 4,522 Posts
miniMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Research on experiences of employees contracted via Kelly Services at Novartis.

Quote:
View Post

Would I have had a less hostile response if I had picked two different companies with the same relationship?
I think the fact that you picked just two companies is the problem. That doesn't really sound like "research". It sounds like someone who wants "dirt" and inside information.

If you want to know how they work, good/bad experience because you want to work for them/not work for them, got a job offer, used to work for one now want to work for the other, etc, etc., you might have gotten a better response.

It's the "research" angle that doesn't sound real.

Quote:
View Post
I've mentioned before I have heard rumours about Kelly Services and Novartis.
I haven't. What are these rumors?

Quote:
View Post

Their reputations precede them in a big way for anyone who has spent any time in Switzerland.
No. It doesn't.

Quote:
View Post

It makes them most interesting to begin with from a research perspective.
To what end?

Quote:
View Post

Maybe I have been hanging around in the wrong crowd and have been given a skewed view as accused of by someone on the thread previously.
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner.

Quote:
View Post
No one wants to know.... what you ate for dinner.
Sure they do. But I think that's a one of Tom's never ending threads.