View Single Post
Old 16.12.2014, 22:35
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 18 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,004 Times in 472 Posts
FuriousRose has a reputation beyond reputeFuriousRose has a reputation beyond reputeFuriousRose has a reputation beyond reputeFuriousRose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Research on experiences of employees contracted via Kelly Services at Novartis.

Quote:
View Post
I think the fact that you picked just two companies is the problem. That doesn't really sound like "research". It sounds like someone who wants "dirt" and inside information....
It's actually fine to choose two companies as long as it has legitimate reasons, for example these two companies haven't been so much researched.

However, having a research based on the following background

Quote:
View Post
...I've mentioned before I have heard rumours about Kelly Services and Novartis. Their reputations precede them in a big way for anyone who has spent any time in Switzerland.

It makes them most interesting to begin with from a research perspective. ..
is certainly not a legitimate one, let alone talking about the state of the art about the current knowledge of the topic.

OP, I have been asking genuine questions as a researcher myself, but haven't received any reply. Instead, you're actually entertaining everyone on EF. Are you a troll researcher, if that thing even exists?
The following 4 users would like to thank FuriousRose for this useful post: