View Single Post
Old 17.12.2014, 11:11
Forum Legend

Groaned at 346 Times in 282 Posts
Thanked 15,691 Times in 8,039 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Research on experiences of employees contracted via Kelly Services at Novartis.

Quote:
and Australians are known for having a good sense of humour.
Oh yeah, you're a living proof of that. And of modesty too.

Listen, all this "discussion" is ridiculous. Thanks for the red blobs and the comment! Hilarious, the irony.

Quote:
One more thing -- no, she didn't address anything to me as a moderator.
You answered as a moderator when she asked about moderators. And yes, I too believe BB2's comments were unsavoury to say the least, that's why I groaned at you because at least you could have asked the other posters to keep their insults away. I really can't be any more clear than that as to why I groaned at you. Don't pretend it was because of something else, that's BS. Your answer was so NOT as a moderator's answer should be, that's why I groaned at you. Is it impossible for you to understand such a simple thing?
Maybe you need a break from moderating, who knows. It's not a tragedy if you actually have a life...

Last edited by greenmount; 17.12.2014 at 11:38.
This user would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: