View Single Post
Old 22.05.2008, 16:45
galinas's Avatar
galinas galinas is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bern
Posts: 49
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
galinas has no particular reputation at present
Re: Non-EU Permits - a few bullet points.

View Post
This is important stuff - it effects many people on the forum in a similar situation to Kalyan.

For me, there is still some confusion in the legislation. What is clear is that non-EU citizens with L permits are not included in the above (art 45 not included in art 46). Those married to a Swiss citizen and those with C permits are included (art 42 and 43). The rest fall into the category discussed in art 44. It is clear that student permits are excluded.

My guess is that the residence permit has to be open and connected to a full time employment contractand not a restricted one linked to a project - but that's only my guess.
My head is spinning now. Is there a way to create a sticky for non-EU dependents of non-EU holders of B-permits of various types (including a post-doc one), based on the most current legislation, preferably with links to official websites? (Am I asking too much???).

Last edited by galinas; 23.05.2008 at 16:23.
Reply With Quote