View Single Post
Old 04.01.2015, 00:10
RIP

Groaned at 50 Times in 35 Posts
Thanked 2,918 Times in 1,146 Posts
Patsycat has a reputation beyond reputePatsycat has a reputation beyond reputePatsycat has a reputation beyond reputePatsycat has a reputation beyond reputePatsycat has a reputation beyond reputePatsycat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laundry room ettiquette - help!

I also take peoples washing out and put it in their bag, and they do the same for me. Who knows, they may have been called away or were stuck in traffic or fell asleep.

I wouldn't put their stuff in the dryer and turn it on. There may be some stuff they don't want to shrink.

We did have one cow that would just dump whoevers washing on the floor even if it was not her hours on the agenda. I did nothing about it, but a neighbour went down one day and did the same to her, not a peep afterwards.

Sometimes these washing day wars have to be sorted out amongst the people who actually use the machines without going through all the shebang with owners or regies.

Finding a pair of my knickers hanging off the door handle will live with me for the rest of my life - i had left them in the dryer. But another time, a rather elderly lady had left her stuff in the dryer, i folded it all up nice for her. I got a smile and a thank you.
The following 3 users would like to thank Patsycat for this useful post: