View Single Post
Old 07.01.2015, 08:17
Forum Legend

Groaned at 400 Times in 308 Posts
Thanked 16,891 Times in 9,525 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Soumission (Submission) - Controversial new French novel

New novel out in France becoming Islamicised. Quite an interesting article and yes I think we'll probably see this happening in some countries in the future because he's right, most politicians don't want to face up to what is happening in their countries.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30694811

Still I find his attitude depressing.

"That's why I don't feel that I'm writing out of fear. I feel, rather, that we can make arrangements. The feminists will not be able to, if we're being completely honest. But I and lots of other people will."

At the end of the book Mr Houellebecq's hero Francois has himself "made arrangements" - going back to his teaching job at the Islamicised Sorbonne, tempted by a pay increase and the promise of several wives."

In other words the men will be fine because they can make "arrangements", but women will be forced back into being nothing but the property of men. And he's quite happy to go along with that.