View Single Post
Old 08.01.2015, 16:05
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 1,434 Times in 711 Posts
Tasebo has a reputation beyond reputeTasebo has a reputation beyond reputeTasebo has a reputation beyond reputeTasebo has a reputation beyond reputeTasebo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Running beginner

I bought a pair of Icebugs (running shoes w/metal dibs in the sole, last longer than the type you can pull over bottom of shoe, and less awkward and noisy than Yak trax)yesterday, so I would feel excited about getting out even when there are slippery patches. With the temperature variations lately there are plenty of those...every few weeks I am either in Stockholm or Zürich - most noticeable difference is hours I can head out without a lamp, and that too changing quickly

My colour choices were typically female, a dull neon yellow, black with pink highlights, or an all-over rich raspberry (I chose those as they looked most appealing to my eye).

There are plenty of races in early spring as well. The best bit of running over winter is how much easier it feels when one's body has to adapt to rising temperatures.