View Single Post
Old 08.01.2015, 16:24
Forum Legend

Groaned at 105 Times in 95 Posts
Thanked 9,934 Times in 4,178 Posts
Carlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: France: Charlie Hebdo Office shootings

Quote:
View Post
Thou shalt not kill

Do read this to the end Phos, you repeatedly pose the same question(s) and I believe this article addresses it succinctly using universally accepted proofs i.e. The Quran and Sunnah. The difference between ignorance and enlightenment is that those that commit terrorist acts are amongst the ignorant, which is why they are so easily radicalised.
Hmmm...point 1:

Quote:
1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”
1: Infidels are not souls that God has made sacrosanct
2: Infidels "wreak corruption in the land"

Not exactly hard to get around...
The following 2 users would like to thank Carlos R for this useful post: