View Single Post
Old 09.01.2015, 00:12
Forum Legend

Groaned at 495 Times in 395 Posts
Thanked 22,137 Times in 8,997 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: France: Charlie Hebdo Office shootings

Quote:
View Post
In the real U.S., or an imaginary one? What would happen? They give you a talk show channel? About 30% of the US claim to be unbelievers.
No, the real one - where I've worked. Several times a day in fact from work colleagues to taxi drivers etc. etc.

No axe to grind by the way. I've never said I'm atheist.

In Muslim countries - the only people who bothered me about religion were Christians again but to be fair, they probably thought they had found a kindred spirit in me.

Anyway, this is off-topic. I was only originally replying to your ridiculous post which may perhaps only apply to Saudi Arabia which is, let's face it, a pretty special type of Muslim country:

Quote:
View Post
And by the way, don't even ask about tolerance in any Muslim country for non-Believers. Peace and tolerance is only for other Muslims, maybe; unless others convert or pay a special tax that will allow them to be considered somewhat human.