View Single Post
Old 09.01.2015, 17:44
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 69 Times in 52 Posts
Thanked 5,074 Times in 1,802 Posts
crazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: France: Charlie Hebdo Office shootings

Quote:
View Post
It was the police who had chosen their own professions, not their families who chose it for them. When I consider their grief, I do find myself wondering what is more important: the existence of this magazine, or the innocent lives that were lost but were not directly involved in the magazine? Yes, they are policemen/women... but they were also husbands/wives, fathers/mothers...

Surely, even the families of some of those killed at the magazine must be wondering if it was worth it.

Yes, the freedom of speech is precious, but like all things that are truly precious, it should be handled carefully.
come on already, didn't we get enough of this apologetic moral relativism yesterday?

I guess at this point, however, we can safely assume that your avatar is not a tribute to Zukkihund.
The following 2 users would like to thank crazygringo for this useful post: