View Single Post
Old 10.01.2015, 12:10
Forum Legend

Groaned at 339 Times in 277 Posts
Thanked 14,980 Times in 7,699 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: France: Charlie Hebdo Office shootings

Quote:
So tell me now... did those guys do what they did in the name of religion- as Muslims who understand Islam- or who have been brained washed?
Both. Yet, there are close to 0 chances that some Muslims from Kosovo for instance or Bosnia to commit something similar. (at least for the moment anyway)
I believe they follow an agenda which is wrapped up in "religion" (Islam). I don't think you can find more contradictions (i.e. calls for violence against non-believers) in Koran than in the Old Testament for instance. The endless discussions about Islam being a religion of peace or not it's idiotic in my view, the roots of the problems are others.
Anyway, refusing to discuss some things out of the fear of being accused of racism and islamophobia and always be reduced to silence not to offend some sensibilities is plain stupid and self-destructive for the Western world.
The following 2 users would like to thank greenmount for this useful post: