View Single Post
Old 12.01.2015, 00:36

Groaned at 17 Times in 12 Posts
Der_Spieler has become a little unpopular
Re: France: Charlie Hebdo Office shootings

Quote:
View Post
I hate this kind of moral relativism, which is solely intended to distract from the true subject at hand. I don't know about Der Spieler, but the short answer is yes, I do blame organized Christianity for the Holocaust. in fact, the Holocaust is just the tip of the iceberg with respect to the unimaginable atrocities committed in the name of organized Christianity over the course of the last 2,000 years.

does this make the current state of organized Islam better?

faith is a wonderful and sacred thing, and people should remain free to choose whichever faith they desire. organized religion is a despicable and utterly damnable tool of oppression, hatred and totalitarianism.
Speaking of Christianity, between the Fall of the Roman Empire and the beginning of the Renaissance, for roughly 1000 years (300-1300), the economic growth for these 1000 years was less than 5%. Basically, absolutely nothing happened because Christianity prevented any progress.
The same is happening now in the Middle East.
However, what I don`t get is the following. Since Muslims came to the West, they obviously had a good reason to do so, obviously there was something they didnt like there. Well, since they are here, why are they trying to implement the same society over here ? They want to take advantage of the economic opportunities, but they also want to ban our freedom of speech and expression, not realizing that this freedom is precisely the very reason that we have these economic advantages that they do not have. I wonder, if they implement Sharia here, where will they escape to ? China maybe ?
This user would like to thank Der_Spieler for this useful post: