View Single Post
Old 12.01.2015, 17:27
Forum Legend

Groaned at 447 Times in 385 Posts
Thanked 18,721 Times in 9,907 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
View Post
"Excommunication" as in curbing Free Speech in Islam? Of course there is, flogging and decapitation.
Excommunication is really a kind of banishment, a punishment that's handed out by a church when one of its members breaks some important church rule. The Latin root is excommunicare, meaning "put out of the community," which is just what happens when a person is excommunicated.

Consequently the fanatics when Excommunicated could no longer claim to be Muslim, no longer pass "Go" and no longer claim their 72 virgins
Could also be done "post mortem" as a disincentive

Quote:
View Post
I do like the answer. I'm also glad to learn that no one in the PKK are Muslim. But again, the fact that they are is irrelevant. However denying that the news is full of Islamic terror or claiming that the next terrorist attack on London or New York is as likely to be in the name of Christianity as Islam is farcical.
True about the PKK but I did not "denying that the news is full of Islamic terror ......"

I simply showed proof that the statement "almost all terrorists are Muslims" is TOSH and you have not shown any contrary evidence

Last edited by 3Wishes; 12.01.2015 at 18:18. Reason: merging successive posts