View Single Post
Old 12.01.2015, 18:44
Forum Legend

Groaned at 86 Times in 70 Posts
Thanked 5,788 Times in 2,254 Posts
MrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeMrVertigo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: France: Charlie Hebdo Office shootings

Quote:
View Post
Well he was anti-semitic in any sense of the word. He equated Israel and Jewish people. Can't really get more anti-semitic than that. But it seems you can't see it so I'll do another analogy (it didn't work before because I was accused of being drunk for suggesting a member here had a dog...)

News reporter: do you feel black people are oppressed by white people?
Philadelphia resident black person: yes, I and my friends do often feel that.
News reporter: but what about the fact that black people oppressed other black people in Burundi much more than white people ever have?
Philadelphia resident black person: well you can't amalgamate the two, I've never even been to Africa
News reporter: well we all see things from different perspectives.
you should stop your analogy exercise....you are definitely not good at it.

The bit i did not get....how the fact to equate Israel and jewish people is anti-semitic? need to understand that because Bibi said that Israel will be the homeland for ALL jewish people in the world. His friend Lieberman also said that Israel should be for jews only and all others (palestinian muslims, christians) should live outside Israel. So both are anti-semitic?
The following 2 users would like to thank MrVertigo for this useful post: