View Single Post
Old 13.01.2015, 01:28

Re: France: Charlie Hebdo Office shootings

Quote:
You know it's not just "PC Liberals" who find this endless whinging about Islam tiresome.

There's more than a billion of them and they're here to stay.

Get over it.
That's great. I don't have a problem with Muslims. The relationships with Muslim friends I have had has always been marked with a deep level of rapport, respect and understanding. Its the violence from extremism that is the issue. My Muslim friends themselves have voiced that.

Quote:
View Post
I don't follow. Who exactly did accuse them of what? It comes across as an answer to a real (as in non-imaginary) accusation of some sort, as you put it. Did France do that?
Reccuring tin-foil hat narrative you'll even see posted, even on EF, is that violent Islamic extremism was somehow created by the US, through its intervention, for some agenda having to do with oil and justifying some fantasy. No need for the US to upstage this moment of European unity and resolve, as this is something Europeans need to own.

Case in point....

Quote:
View Post
Some theories being floated by both Turkey and Russia here about the "reasons" behind these attacks.
According to the Russians - America has been behind all Islam terrorist attacks for the last 10 years.