View Single Post
Old 13.01.2015, 09:03
Forum Legend

Groaned at 116 Times in 70 Posts
Thanked 5,336 Times in 2,064 Posts
John_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond repute
Re: France: Charlie Hebdo Office shootings

Quote:
View Post
Look, I watched the original video on live leak earlier last week and had already come to exactly the same conclusion as the commentator for the same reasons - as did a friend of mine who has a lot of experience in firearms, in that the bullet did not hit the victim in that video clip. I just didn't mention anything as not a tin foil hatter.

I, however, don't go along with the commentators further speculation,

You can say what you want, but it's clear that this video does not show the shot to the head that killed the police officer.
See my previous posts, waaay back about the ID etc.. The video was on liveleek very quickly, i saw it probably within an hour?

However my tinfoil hat detector does say that there were a lot of witnesses to this.. And also that it would depend on the type of 7.62 round, what type of damage it would do, straight through or dump it's energy in the target.

Who knows