View Single Post
Old 13.01.2015, 12:46
Forum Legend

Groaned at 251 Times in 177 Posts
Thanked 9,228 Times in 3,465 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: France: Charlie Hebdo Office shootings

Quote:
Satire is supposed to be 'funny' - Fox News is defo not.

And the tragic part is that I know many Americans, some relatives of mine- who truly and actually BELIEVE that Fox 'News' is the only source of truth. And that is seriously worrying. The piece yesterday about Birmingham was a good indication of where their truth lies (ooops !) - in the case of Brum though, it was hilarious.
I agree; it's frightening how many Americans do follow Fox News. It's like a brainwashing drug for the small-minded. It's basically become a voice for conservative, far-right Christians. But there are also many in the US (the liberals) who absolutely hate it with a passion.

In relation to this thread... I don't know much about French politics, but is there also quite a bit of "conflict" between the far left and the far right there as well? From what I've been reading in the news lately, there seems to be.