View Single Post
Old 13.01.2015, 13:26

Re: France: Charlie Hebdo Office shootings

Quote:
Well I get your point about free speech. But for me, advocating hatred and requesting the indiscriminate killing of whomever may be considered, for whatever reason, by whomever- should not really be part of so called free speech. Judge Janine, in her violent tirade, was advocating just that. She did remind me of the histerical hate speeches made by Hitler and others. Did you see it? Perhaps someone could re-post it here.

It is tempting in her case, but no, I would not like gunmen to attack her or Fox News. But forgive me for strongly believing that talking to people who truly believe Fox News is the only source of truth, is seriously worrying, to say the least. And 100 of 1000s believe that, Tea Party and more.
No, I haven't seen it. It is illegal to advocate indiscriminate killings, and we do have strict hate speech laws. So I wonder if that is in fact what she did, or is it what you construed she did. Otherwise, there would be lawyers crawling over them, and this is a for profit enterprise. They couldn't afford such a thing. Do you have a link?

By the way, I don't know of anyone believing FoxNews is the only source of truth. FoxNews is not a totalitarian religion.
This user would like to thank for this useful post: