View Single Post
Old 13.01.2015, 23:19

Re: France: Charlie Hebdo Office shootings

Quote:
Why would I not believe it- of course I do. And so do I understand there are no easy solutions- certainly not Judge Jeanine's inciting hatred and killing without true judging or process of law. And yes, I understand the history about Lebanon too.

But she does represent the Murdoch Empire, and voices his message too. She is a very intelligent woman, and her rantings are followed by 100s of 1000s in the USA, who hang onto her every word.

In the meantime, a uk journalist is asked to resign for saying to a Jewish woman 'some people might say that Palestinians feel persecuted by Jews'.
Do you not think that under USA law, she should be asked to resign for her violent rant- or Fow News be sued for it?
The BBC journalist did not resign due to legal issues. He resigned voluntarily. You can certainly lobby Fox News for her resignation, but their reaction is up to their own discretion. She's become a Personality Product, and she likely has that spot because she draws an audience. In the end Fox News is about ratings that they turn into advertising revenue.

For legal grounds, you would need a team of expensive lawyers. I assure you that in America, if there was an opportunity to sue, they would be suing. Brilliant Jewish lawyers would probably be at the front of such lawsuits. In the meantime, that is her soap box. If you don't like it, don't watch it. I don't even think its available here. But ultimately, you can't really control what people choose to talk about.