View Single Post
Old 16.01.2015, 16:01
Forum Legend

Groaned at 72 Times in 58 Posts
Thanked 3,697 Times in 1,745 Posts
The_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Love_Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aftermath of SNB EUR Peg Discontinuation - Would you be happy to take a 20% pay c

Quote:
View Post
As i have worked here for more than the required amount, and I have a child, i would say both. Get laid off and get paid 80% on RAV looking for a new job.
This is all well and good if 80% is less than the RAV maximum in absolute terms. Otherwise I think you're better off taking the 20% cut.

Quote:
View Post
Property: Becomes even less affordable to buy
Unless the prices correct down to make it more affordable.

Quote:
View Post
Goods/services: Come down far slower than wages - in the meantime the lower paid get penalised more than the higher
As long as they go down eventually people will be happy with the situation... in the meantime they will be crossing the border to Germany / Austria / France / Italy.

Quote:
View Post
Tax: The government won't stand for such a sizeable cut in income tax
There will be no cut percentage wise, but the total amount will fall, but with the cost of everything else falling and the value they are receiving going up in value, they are pretty much flat.