View Single Post
Old 16.01.2015, 16:07
Forum Legend

Groaned at 145 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 4,850 Times in 1,930 Posts
smoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aftermath of SNB EUR Peg Discontinuation - Would you be happy to take a 20% pay c

I think Switzerland is just going to have a nice big depression, like the one my grandparents lived thru, where people lost their jobs/businesses, and had to take menial employment where they could find it to keep the wolf from the door.

It was a poor country not so long ago, then it got too fat and wealthy, attracting too many people, now it has a major problem with social welfare, greedy countries ogling it, Africa trying to re-locate itself here, traditions going out the window, but still trying to live the consumer life.

All about to end.

And not a surprise. Most of these big disruptions are planned well in advance. Same with most happenings. The rabble of tax payers are the ones to suffer the most.

You have to be old to appreciate this. Being young one is ever-confident that bad things just don`t happen.

Taking a 20% pay cut? Better than having no job at all.

Living off RAV? A dream. In my opion of course, and I may be wrong, but then I just might be right.
The following 5 users would like to thank smoky for this useful post: