View Single Post
Old 20.01.2015, 23:39
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 61 Times in 35 Posts
IzabelaInZug is considered knowledgeableIzabelaInZug is considered knowledgeableIzabelaInZug is considered knowledgeable
Quote:
View Post
have you done the SKN theory course?
have you considered looking at rescue centres?
I think it is very good idea to look for a dog at rescue centres and I might do it but I really don't want a big dog and I don't think these places have any tiny dogs but I should go and see to be sure my dog is not there Good idea. I aleady saved two homeless cats in the past and they both have good loving homes now. I don't want to have prorblems with neighbours or children being afraid of the dog because of its' size.

Quote:
View Post
She is! She is also stubborn. She rarely barks, she plays a lot and you should see when strangers come in the house... Definitely not a guard dog! She doesn't realize how small she is and I must say, she has big balls!

I find it sad how bad reputation Chis have, they are very nice and great family member.

You won't regret it!
Aww! Cute. So I think I will have to hurry up to get one but where? I can imagine such dog can cost a small fortune in Switzerland?
It is true they have bad reputation but not every dog is the same so I might be as well lucky to have nice one (not so loud and stupid). I think they are gorgeous too.

Last edited by 3Wishes; 21.01.2015 at 00:32. Reason: merging successive posts