View Single Post
Old 26.05.2008, 05:18
shiv.ckm's Avatar
shiv.ckm shiv.ckm is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Uzwil, st. gallen
Posts: 6
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
shiv.ckm has no particular reputation at present
Non EU B permit holder partner can study in Switzerland

Dear Friends,

I am new to this forum

I am Non EU & indian citizen holding B-permit in Konton st. gallen, already I have finished one year in my present employer. Now I am going to get marry an Indian girl & bring her to Switzerland in couple of months.

I have few clarifications regarding my partner permit.

a. What type of permit my partner will receive?
b. Whether she can able to work with this permit? ( She is B.E. electronics & IT background experience)
c. She wants to peruse her education in Switzerland, so she can study with this permit?
d. She is planning to do her MBA in HR, Please suggest us recognized universities in Switzerland.
Reply With Quote