View Single Post
Old 22.01.2015, 23:25
xiaohl xiaohl is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: aargau
Posts: 12
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
xiaohl has no particular reputation at present
Non-EU permit B holder to apply for visa for family

I am from a third-country and hold a residence permit ( permit B).
I did not bring my family to here. Does someone know the procedures to apply for visas for my family through family reunification ? what kind of materials do I need to prepare? and where can I apply for the visas, in the embassy of my country or local migration office in Switzerland?
Thanks a lot
Reply With Quote