Thread: Weather!
View Single Post
Old 25.01.2015, 08:51
Forum Legend

Groaned at 351 Times in 266 Posts
Thanked 14,726 Times in 8,466 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weather!

Quote:
View Post
Hi everybody!
Coming originally from a warm country in southamerica, the swiss weather makes me nuts sometimes, it's a love-hate relationship. I enjoy spring/summer/fall and I have a hard winter time in here. I wanted to ask you something: does anybody feels a sick when the weather changes dramatically? I realised I feel like a pressure in my head, some difficulties breathing and headaches, for instance, when is going to start snowing or if suddely we change from 12 to 5 etc. This situation lasts a couple of days. I have been dealing with this since I arrived 6 years ago and I have been to the doctor because of this problem, descarding any serious health problem. The doctor told me that some people are more "sensitive" to this weather fluctuations and to me sounds just crazy (yeah, I paid a full consultation and they told me that and send me back home with a big bill).

Greetings
Why not? We know some animals are sensitive to pressure changes, etc, so why not some humans?

Welcome to the forum.
This user would like to thank Medea Fleecestealer for this useful post: