View Single Post
Old 27.01.2015, 17:13
MrIncognito MrIncognito is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Basel
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
MrIncognito has no particular reputation at present
Re: Have left CH - how to get a formular e301?


I got the "Arbeitgeberbescheinigung" rather quickly from my employer but so far I have not discovered who will produce the e301(nowadays called PD U1)

Is clear I need to provide the PDU1 document to Sweden but what is no clear is who will create such document? Employer? Residence Kanton? Employer Kanton?

Does anyone knows will should create the PD U1 document?

Thanks in advance for your advise!
Reply With Quote