View Single Post
Old 06.02.2015, 10:24
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,189 Times in 788 Posts
Thanked 19,166 Times in 7,429 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big girls need to suck it up

Quote:
View Post
Yeah, drinking alcohol does have a correlation with a bad diet. Because it is part of it. I for one am guilty of it and I am pretty sure you are as well.

I am in no way negating that people should eat healthy, but your posts are so full of righteousness that it hurts. Yes, you happen to be a skinny guy. A very skinny guy who doesn't manage to bulk up muscles no matter how hard he tries - which probably means that you are the way you look based on genetics and not just your diet... but let's get back to bashing fatties.
You are still making little sense.

You can have a good diet, and still drink alcohol moderately (and no, I'm not guilty of drinking too much since a while now, and I also stopped the smoking too). The posts in this thread have been about unhealthily overweight people who say they are too tired to eat healthily, to which I responded that there is simply no reason not to eat healthily and lose weight, all it takes is willpower. Your comments about beer are just irrelevant in that context, nothing more than trying to distract from the above points.

Yes I'm a genetically thin guy, but not sure what you mean by the bizzarre "unable to bulk up muscles no matter how hard he tries" comments... I will never be Arnie, but putting on muscle has never been an issue.

However if a persons anger in this thread comes form being unhealthily overweight and being unable to lose it then fine it's understandable, just do something about it...