View Single Post
Old 06.02.2015, 11:42
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 91 Times in 60 Posts
Thanked 2,485 Times in 821 Posts
Connor MacLeod has a reputation beyond reputeConnor MacLeod has a reputation beyond reputeConnor MacLeod has a reputation beyond reputeConnor MacLeod has a reputation beyond reputeConnor MacLeod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big girls need to suck it up

Quote:
My anger comes from the same old bullshit arguments about willpower, judgments about people based on appearance when you know nothing about anything else, total black and white thinking when it's not. If you know all the answers, why aren't you all famous doctors raking in the dough for helping people loose weight? Read some medical literature about this if you think it's so easy. And, loosing weight can be helpful, but not a panacea. This simplistic thinking makes me angry.

For example....i know loads of women with cancer. Some of them are active and healthy, vegans even. Some are thin and lazy, some are fat and active and everywhere in between. There is just no rhyme or reason. And when you look at the women dying, again some are obese, some are thin. It's so frustrating....you try to be healthy but it doesn't always matter.

A thread about consumerism could go so many ways, but here, it has to divert into judgemental bullshit about fat (mostly) women. If women spent more time thinking about important stuff and worrying less about this bulge and that bulge, the world would be a better place. I regret wasting my time in this thread.

But i agree with the OP. Why complain - shop elsewhere. There are lots of brands to accommodate all sorts of sizes. Better quality too.

Rant over. Does ignore work on tapatalk? I hope so.
Why are you wasting your anger on this thread?

This thread is about people complaining about a company who do not satisfy their own personal needs and using the bullshit PC world, to make it a big deal and gain sympathy/attention, instead of doing something about it themselves.

Its like an average sized person complaining to an oversize shop they don't have anything in their size, that's how ridiculous this is.
Difference being the average sized person doesn't have the backing of the pc idiots.

Instead of living in a world of misery get up off your lazy ass and go do something about it if you're not happy.

*Rant excludes those that are genuinely over weight due to a medical condition, which to be honest this thread has nothing to do with anyway.
The following 2 users would like to thank Connor MacLeod for this useful post: