View Single Post
Old 06.02.2015, 11:52
Forum Legend

Groaned at 101 Times in 92 Posts
Thanked 9,106 Times in 4,522 Posts
miniMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big girls need to suck it up

Quote:
View Post
This thread is about people complaining about a company who do not satisfy their own personal needs and using the bullshit PC world, to make it a big deal and gain sympathy/attention, instead of doing something about it themselves.

Its like an average sized person complaining to an oversize shop they don't have anything in their size, that's how ridiculous this is.
Difference being the average sized person doesn't have the backing of the pc idiots.

Instead of living in a world of misery get up off your lazy ass and go do something about it if you're not happy.
This thread SHOULD have been about that until the OP decided it was his place to go into a rant about "big girls" and others jumped on the band wagon spouting BS about "lazy" fat people.

Had it been left at the "point" without the psychological analysis of "big girls", I'm sure this thread would have died a long time ago as I think most people agree complaining that a store doesn't carry the products you want/need is just silly.

It's like us all going to Migros and insisting they sell alcohol. They choose not to. So people go buy their alcohol elsewhere. Don't like/want/fit into close sold at VS, go somewhere else. If there were no other options, I could the point of complaining. But there ARE plenty of other options.

Quote:
View Post
People are not "genetically fat". Sure, some people gain weight more easily due to a lower metabolism, but that doesn't mean they HAVE to be fat. They could eat healthily and still maintain an ideal healthy weight. Everyone can, barring debilitating medical or psychological issues..
Sigh.