View Single Post
Old 06.02.2015, 15:02

Groaned at 38 Times in 24 Posts
stubborn has become a little unpopularstubborn has become a little unpopular
Re: Big girls need to suck it up

Quote:
View Post
Erm... medical science?

All I said previously was that unless a person has a valid medical condition then they CAN change their weight and do something about losing it. Stop making other things up to suit your arguments.
Do you consider mental health problems as medical condition? If so many overweight people do not have physical health condition but cannot because of their mental health problems. Like anorexia and bulimia which leads to serious underweight there are mental problems like binge eating and comfort eating (usually comorbidity with depression) leading to overweight and obesity.

And sometime its a vicious cycle bad body image leads to depression and depression leading to binge eating. And only way out is mental health care….. I am not trying to justify anyone.

I am also guilty of sometime staring (natural reaction) at people who are much bigger or much smaller than "average" people. But I try to say they are also normal people just they lie in 95% confidence interval (like VS models who lies in the another extreme of 5%).
This user would like to thank stubborn for this useful post: