Thread: Giving up..
View Single Post
Old 11.02.2015, 18:12

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cascabel has made some interesting contributions
Re: Giving up..

Thank you Makas.. This are very positive and persistent tips.

Quote:
View Post
In addition to what others have said above, is it possible you're searching for a flat that's too large? Sounds silly but if it's "only" you and your daughter and you're applying for a place with 3 bedrooms the landlords may feel it best to give to a larger family with more children. I have no idea what you've been looking for so I could be way off-base. It's just a thought. Good luck!
I applied for all the 2 rooms flat, 2.5 and 3 rooms flats. More would be too much for me and i am willing to pay until CHF 1'400.00, CHF 1'500.00. There are very nice flats in this area for this price. I can say that i was rejected from 2 i visited, the same re-appeared a few months later on Comparis and Tutti, i re-applied and was re-rejected.

This might sound crazy and unreal, but it's true.. After what happened today i could not contain the tears.. It cannot be true.. This cannot be happening to me or to anybody.. 2 years working and searching and with a kind and yes, i focus on the fact that i already know the neighborhood and that i work in the same area, and that my daughter is attending this neighbourhood kindergarten... But nothing.. i undersand their policy of "Swiss people first" but.. that's incredible.