Thread: Giving up..
View Single Post
Old 11.02.2015, 18:15

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Litz is considered knowledgeableLitz is considered knowledgeableLitz is considered knowledgeable
Re: Giving up..

My hearts goes out to you and I send you a lot of positive energy in your search.
1) As amogles has pointed out make effort to chat with the land lord . Maybe you are not chatting enough. We had this problem. I realized my quiet husband was not impressing anyone with just simple handshake and then he would just look around the place.
When we went as a family, I made a lot if effort to chat. Even now the landlord calls on my mobile to discuss apartment related stuff..our landlord(s) are a couple ..mostly the lady calls me.

2) if possible while applying write a letter on how you and your daughter would be delighted to stay in the said appartment .

3) include a pic of you and your daughter ... As one of my friend did . They did not get the same apartment , but they were contacted first when another one became available.

4) you can put a wanted apartment notice at the local shopping center. We have one at COOP near my apartment and I keep seeing lot of such wanted and to let adverts.

All the best !!!
The following 2 users would like to thank Litz for this useful post: