Thread: Giving up..
View Single Post
Old 12.02.2015, 20:48

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cascabel has made some interesting contributions
Re: Giving up..

Quote:
View Post
In my limited experience (trying to get a bigger flat) they seem to give preference to couples with children. Problem with us single mums is that we are only two people looking for a 3.5 or 4 zimmer, we always lose out to three people, even though both need the same number of bedrooms. I have even see adverts that specify married with children will be given preference.
Good luck OP, I know what it's like to feel embarrised to invite your kid's friends over because of the lack of space. But spring is comming which means picnics etc,
Hi MsWorWoo, thank you for participating..

And yes, they prefer couples but it is logical if you get to think that if there are two adults and one loses the job, the other one might be able to cover the rent and this is some kind of "insurance" for the immobiliens.

I have been trying to avoid inviting her friends at home. We live in a one room flat, at least the kitchen is hidden but does not have a door.. But well.. At some point i will have to invite them.. My daughter's 6th birthday is approaching and i also have to find how to celebrate it this year and i have no idea of what to do..